Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nuts and Bolts...

forgot to mention: my mailing address in Benin for the first few months will be:

Heidi Kershner, Peace Corps Volunteer
Corps de la Paix
B.P.971
Cotonou, Benin

Feel free to mail me stuff...it may take a while to get to me but that's alright. Also, if you're thinking of sending care packages make sure that they're not too heavy..it's expensive to pick them up from the post office!

Also, a word about this blog--I've included on the right some links to a wiki I created with just a few facts about Benin and Africa in general (some of it is a little on the ranting side), and pictures. I have a link to Benin pictures, I'll try to update that as much as possible but who knows what that'll be like..I also included pictures from my trip to Tanzania last summer (for the benefit of relatives without facebook!). Enjoy:D

1 comment:

OverCaffeinated said...

Heidi!
This is your illustrious trainee Patrick!

Just letting you know that I've subscribed to the RSS feed of your blog so you've got one more reader.

It'll be sad not to see you around at training and such, but you're off doing bigger and better things. As one friend of mine put it, you are making our future plans seem so inadequate. Good for you!

Anyway, have a safe trip, and I'll keep up on your blog!